2022 Ram 1500 Technology Features
Since its introduction, the Ram 1500 has been a significant reason for disruption in the segment of pickup trucks. Not only does the Ram 1500 drive seamlessly on all terrains, but it also encompasses a comprehensive suite of state-of-the-art interior elements, making it one of the undisputed front-runners in the segment. The 2022 Ram 1500 continues the legacy with its stellar performance ratings and the variety of configurable options. On top of that, the truck is tech-savvy and is home to best-in-breed technology elements. At Lum’s CDJR in Warrenton, OR, we have the 2022 Ram 1500. Visit us today to check out the magic that the 2022 Ram 1500 unfolds. Schedule a test drive now! We have covered the technology features of the 2022 Ram 1500 in this blog.
Starting at a mere $33,975, the 2022 Ram 1500 gives serious competition to other pickup trucks and offers excellent value for money. Boasting a powerful engine, the Ram 1500 balances capability, value, quality, and efficiency like no other vehicle in the segment.
Technology Elements In the Truck
Technology elements in the 2022 Ram 1500 include:
- Available Digital Rearview Mirror – The rearview mirror is an LCD screen that transforms into a monitor to stream video from the truck’s rearview camera.
- Data on Display – The available Heads Up Display projects critical driving information to the windshield of the 2022 Ram 1500 to ensure that the driver focuses only on the road.
- Available advanced Uconnect® 5C system – This advanced system includes a 12-inch touchscreen display compatible with 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, SiriusXM® Radio with 360L technology, and Android AutoTM.
- Driver Information Digital Cluster Display – The available seven-inch digital cluster display adds more life to the cabin by displaying vital driving stats in full-color 3D graphics.
- Harman Kardon® Premium Audio – This available 19-speaker audio system offers the best sound experience in trucks across all categories.
More Fascinating Works
What Is the Safety Rating of the 2021 Ram 1500?
Is the New Rendition of the Ram 1500 Reliable? As the driving requirements of customers continue ...read more