We want you to know that at Lum’s Auto Center the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we are monitoring the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on a daily basis. Our hearts go out to those people and their families who have been affected by the virus.
At this time we want you to know we are open for business and have taken the following precautionary measures to keep our business clean and safe. These measures are above and beyond the normal steps we take during the flu season and are designed to ensure we are doing as much as possible to help prevent the spread of germs:
· We have increased the frequency cleaning routines to sanitize all major touch point surfaces throughout the day.
· We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership
· All employees have been advised to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, replacing handshakes, social distancing and staying home if sick.
· All vehicle touch-points are disinfected before and after test-drives and services.
· We are closely monitoring and adhering to updates and recommendations from the CDC.
In addition, we remind guests of our concierge services to better serve you from the comfort of your home, including:
· Remote test-drives delivered at your home or office
· Ability to negotiate vehicle purchases via phone or email
· Complimentary service pick-up and delivery available on services
· Complimentary at home delivery of any new or pre-owned vehicle
Now, more than ever we are committed to maintain a safe environment for our guests and our employees. Thank you for your patience and the trust you place in us. We will strive to maintain the high level of customer service you have come to expect from Lum’s Auto Center while keeping our personnel safe as we navigate through this challenging situation.